Start a meeting at the Westside Club

 

Part of the the Westside Club’s mission is to give those suffering from the devastating effects of addiction and alcoholism a place to go. Whether you are the the one stricken from the disease of alcoholism or addiction or if you are coping with a loved one who is still suffering, you have a place to go for recovery. The club closely follows the traditions set down by AA. Tradition Three states that, “Any two or three alcoholics gathered together for sobriety may call themselves an AA group”. In that spirit, we are here to assist you.

Although we provide space for AA and may be known as an “AA Club”, we encourage NA, DA, Al Anon, CA, OA, ACOA or any 12 step program out there to use the club as their place for recovery as well. We are all inclusive. If you are interested in starting a new meeting, fill out the form below and someone will get back with you to get the process rolling.

Please note: The Westside Club requires that each group contribute 90% of the group’s collection from each meeting to the club. The remaining 10% may be retained by the group, or remitted to the Westside Club.


 






 

Verification